!!!!!! JOB VACANCY !!!!!!
■→ Scopes of work
Supervises all shift employees and complies with all safety, quality and housekeeping standards.
1) Maintains through knowledge of all process and equipment.
2) To organizes work for smooth operations.
3) To ensure the established policies, rules and regulations and procedure are followed.
4) Responsible for all process, equipment, employees, safety and housekeeping of work area and meeting production quality and quantity standards.
5) Troubleshoots problems.
1) Candidate must possess at least High School or equivalent.
2) At least 3 years at supervisory position in metal manufacturing environment.
3) Requires overall knowledge of equipment and production processes.